Refund and Cancellations
Making any modifications or any kind of cancellation to already booked flights come with a fee.
It’s recommended to check with the customer support desk of mytravelcase venture of hokis solutions for fees and other details regarding the changes required or cancellations.
Modify or Cancel your bookings
If due to any reason, you need to make any changes/modifications or cancel your current bookings, you can simply call our support desk number mentioned on the website.
If you are not able to change or cancel online, it might mean that your bookings are not flexible or say, are not changeable or cancellable. And, if you're not able to locate the 'Change' or 'Cancel' links, it also might mean that your booking cannot be modified or cancelled online but via Customer Support - hence, please contact us for assistance.
Good to know information:
- • Some changes or cancellations will be subjected to a fee.
- • Some flight bookings might be non-refundable. Hence, when you cancel that booking – you might not be eligible for the Refund. Kindly confirm Refund Process and timelines from Customer support desk before proceeding towards cancellation.
- • Please contact our customer support team prior to making any change or cancellation.
- • If you are not able to or do not check in to the hotel during its respective check-in hours or just don’t show up without even cancelling it at first instance, then you may be charged a no-show penalty fee by the hotel premises. This fee can vary, although, as per different hotel’s policies and procedures.
Refund Process and its Timelines:
In recent times - due to COVID-19 situation, most refunds requested for flights are issued within 2-4 weeks. Although, some refunds could take a bit longer than mentioned and highlight in your respective accounts, depending upon the flight.
Any refund for hotel, cab or other activity is processed within our normal timeframe, i.e. minimum 15 to 20 working days from the cancellation request. Still one thing to be noted here is that the funds might take time to highlight in your account depending upon the banks and their servers.
Situations – other than those not impacted by COVID-19, following are some of the conditions which should be kept in mind:
- • Some of the bookings are non-refundable. Hence, you will not get any kind of refund in case of the Changes made or Cancellation done to the bookings.
- • If your respective booking is eligible for the refund, we would process your refund within minimum 15 to 20 working days.
- • Once your refund is processed from our end, it might take around 5-7 days for the refund amount to reflect in your account, depending upon your financial institution. And it may take up to 2 billing cycles to be visible in the Account Statement.
- • Once we initiate the refund on our end for you, we’d send an email on the registered email address for all the details of refund, say, flight cancelled – reason of cancellation – booking amount – amount eligible to be refunded – how it will be refunded and until when (an expected duration).
- • Generally, the refund amount would be credited into the Original Payment Method i.e. the one which you used during the Booking. The Payment Method can be changed only via the Customer Support when you call them through our Support Number.
- • Lastly, please call on our support helpdesk for all the refund details associated with, prior to proceed with the change or cancellation.
Important Note: Dear customer, different airlines or hotels may change their rules without any prior notice and at their discretion. Though we always try to keep our website updated with such information, but considering the ever-evolving situation – it’s recommended to check the refund or cancellation policies with Airlines and Hotels too before making changes to your bookings or cancellation.